Sunday, July 1, 2012

About In honolulu do rents ask for unfurnished appartments or remodel their condo

In honolulu do rents ask for unfurnished appartments or remodel their condo?
I've notice quite a few long term really nice appartments in Honolulu. However they are furnished. Is it possible to rent them unfurnished? Also I was wondering if you are able to work with the owner of a condo to remodel the kitchen or bathrooms? Is this done? I'm ust trying to understand how it all works so any imput would be appreciated. Thanks in advance
Honolulu - 1 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Yes, you can rent them unfurnished for 10-25% less. Yes, a few owners will allow you to help them remodel, but you have to show photos of work you have already done, or be recommended by a friend. Some people travel and would be happy to let you stay there while you remodel.
Read more other entries :
About I'm going to Honolulu. Hawaii. If I bring my...